Specific Applications are used for helping your body’s natural healing processes concerning specific problems.
To improve your fitness, you can target your FlexBEAM to specific areas of the body.
For example, if you are runner, you can prepare your body for active performance by following Specific Applications for critical areas for running, like knees.
You can learn the precise areas for positioning your FlexBEAM in the section How to Use FlexBEAM on Knees.
If you are lifting weights, you might want to check out the ‘Back’ and ‘Neck’ sections.
The duration and the placement of the FlexBEAM will depend on both the problem area and whether the issue is recent or ongoing.
How Long Should Your Session Be?
Typically, your session will last between 20-30 minutes. One session usually involves 2 or 3 applications of FlexBEAM on different areas of your body. Each of these applications should last 10 minutes.
You should check Specific Applications for the correct placement of your FlexBEAM and the Program you should use.
As for the session duration, it depends on what you want to achieve.
- Use FlexBEAM every day, for two 10-minute applications (20 minutes total) if your goal is to prepare for exercise or enhance strength and endurance.
- If you want to improve the strength of your muscles and boost your fitness levels, apply FlexBEAM for 30 minutes a day, every other day.
- Do not use FlexBeam over the same location for an extended period of time.
It is recommended to take a break after three weeks of continual FlexBEAM use. The break can last from a couple of days up to a week.
It is possible that FlexBEAM may be helpful in boosting your body’s natural healing processes in case you have any specific issues that you want to address.
The duration of your applications and sessions will depend on whether your issue is recent or ongoing.
Once your issues are solved, you should continue using FlexBEAM for your health optimization. You see how to do that, by following Wellness Protocols
Recent vs Ongoing Issues
First, ask yourself whether you’ve been having this issue for more than a month or not.
If it lasts less than a month, then it is a recent issue. If you can remember having this issue for longer than 30 days, consider it an ongoing issue.
- For a recent issue, you only need to use the FlexBEAM on the problem area. Use FlexBEAM twice a day for the first three days. After the third day, use it 20 minutes daily until the symptoms are resolved.
- For an ongoing issue, you need to use the FlexBEAM on the problem area and some additional areas, to support the nerve and blood supply. Use FlexBEAM for 20-30 minutes, according to the Application suggestions, every other day for 3 weeks.
Specific Applications for Different Body Areas
Our guide will then show you where to place the device on the body.
Once you decide which application you want to use, check out: How to Use FlexBEAM for more detailed instructions on how to operate your FlexBEAM.
There, you will also find recommendations and best practices in case you want to create your own application process.
If you don’t have specific issues, but simply want to boost your wellness levels, check out: Wellness Applications
Disclaimer: FlexBEAM is currently sold as a general wellness device only. The information on this website provides general guidance about the FlexBEAM and how to operate it. Recharge makes no declaration about the safety or effectiveness of FlexBEAM, and does not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use of the FlexBEAM is not a substitute for a consultation with your healthcare provider. Information given should not be construed as medical advice.